At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be age 21 or older
- Minimum of 12 months verifiable driving experience
- Dependability a must
- Able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Able to get along well with others
- Must be flexible
- Take responsibility for work area and equipment
- Able to climb steps
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to pass a drug/alcohol test and background check
- Acceptable MVR