The COVID Supervisor at MOPAC will be responsible for ensure current measures are in place for social distancing and all preventative measures are continuously being reviewed and evaluated to ensure the safety of all personnel on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring Managers and Supervisors have the appropriate training for all programs developed.
- Ensure training is completed as required across the plant site.
- Providing leadership in developing measures and practices that that prevent reoccurrence and ensure compliance with standards.
- Policies and procedures developed are conformed for MOPAC activities and workforce.
- Continuously monitoring the workplace for deficiencies from the program.
- Ensuring completion of incident reports in a timely fashion.
- Plan Development, Implementation and Monitoring for Plant Site Initiatives for COVID-Safety Program.
- Communicate findings across plant site on a regular basis and develop a plan to ensure compliance.
- Communication with Management
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.
EOE / M / F / V / Disabled