WEEKEND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Weekend Customer Service Representative
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Weekend Customer Service Representative for our JBS Fed Beef team. This position has the option of two different work schedules: four 10-hour shifts Fri-Mon or five 8-hour shifts Thurs-Mon.
- Ensure all loads arrive and depart to/from shipper and customer on time.
- Receive en-route check calls for load status, daily and at specific intervals.
- Respond and place phone calls to carriers, will be personable and precise on the phone.
- High phone usage
- Utilize Red Prairie to aide plant locations with carrier needs.
- Work in BluJay to view loads and identify any problem areas.
- Work and learn new business areas as needed to improve carrier on time delivery.
- Responsible for gathering information for sales and plant teams to problem solve.
- Sees all projects through to completion even when outside the scope of the department.
- Communicate the JBS guidelines to appropriate parties.
- Team Player, Assist co-workers, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Respond to emails on any discrepancies quickly.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent phone, computer, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and familiarity with pivot tables and macros is a plus.
- Prior experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Prior experience in an office setting preferred.
- Motivated team player
- Self-driven to learn and adapt quickly
- Trustworthy, disciplined, ability to work in fast paced environment and focused with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn the process, know the process, and make decisions to mitigate late deliveries quickly
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $47,000-$52,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity