HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER in TRAINING
HR MANAGER IN TRAINING
This position plans and administers policies relating to all phases of HR activity by performing the following duties or through subordinate supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists the HR manager with day to day activities including:
- Identifies legal requirements and governmental reporting regulations.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill salaried and hourly positions. Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Keeps records of benefits plans.
- Coordinates management training.
- Oversees and administers complex compensation programs.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee-related issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers benefits programs.
- Union interactions and grievances
- 5 years’ experience in HR management or supervision required
- Broad knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- General knowledge of benefits and compensation administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and HR-SAP)
- Ability to relocate to other Pilgrim’s facilities if HR Manager positions become available
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or equivalent; or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training.