Directs workers engaged in major painting projects, performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings, and maintaining and repairing building utility systems such as electrical wiring and controls, heating, and ventilating systems.
- Supervises workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment. Supervises employees who maintain, repair and service plant equipment, buildings, and facilities.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- Prepares work schedules. Makes work assignments to subordinates.
- Interprets company policy to employees and enforces company policy and practices.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Works on projects involving the construction of new buildings and facilities and the alteration or modification of existing ones.
- Maintains production equipment in a manner that meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime. Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance programs and procedures. Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs and procedures.
- Must be able to work flexible hours/shifts as needed.
Supervises and coordinates activities of skilled trade workers engaged in maintaining and repairing equipment, structures, utility systems, buildings, and grounds.
EDUCATION: Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience.
- Must have experience in a poultry processing environment.