PROTEIN CONVERSION SUPERVISOR TRAINEE
· Learn every aspect of poultry from live operations through shipping final product
· Receive hands-on training in areas you’re interested in to help you and us determine the best career path for you
· Participate in training sessions to develop your leadership skills, as well as your people and process management skills
Interested? You’ll need a couple of things first...
Here’s What You Need to Apply:
· Associate Degree or bachelors’ Degree or
· 0-3 years work experience
While you’re at it...
These aren’t requirements, but it won’t hurt if:
· You understand and exemplify the Pilgrim’s Core Values
· You are able to communicate with a variety of people
· You enjoy solving problems and are up for a challenge
· You have experience demonstrating your leadership skills
· You always look for a challenge in a hands-on work environment
· You have a sense of adventure (the ability to relocate)
In return, we’ll give you…
· Plenty of opportunities to build a career you enjoy
· The opportunity to make a difference in a multi-billion dollar company
· The skills needed to lead a team with integrity and effectiveness
Working as a Protein Supervisor won’t be easy, but it could be the most fulfilling job you’ve ever had. JBS is a global leader in the food business for a reason, and that’s because we know how to find talent. See what you’re made of and help Pilgrim's/JBS feed the world.