GB QA TECHNICIAN I - 1st Shift
GROUND BEEF QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH I - 1st SHIFT
- Monitor SOP's, SSOP's and GMP compliance of associates, perform HACCP procedures to comply with federal regulations
- Have contact with USDA and present records to them at the agency's request
- Review records to ensure accuracy and be held accountable to their accuracy
- Aid QA supervision and management in gathering data and investigating items outside of regular technician responsibilities
- Work closely with production associates in monitoring product for specifications, and correcting specifications deficiencies
- Be able to come up with solutions to problems and be able to work for periods without supervision
- Monitor the implementation of food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies and correct them.
- Extended walking and standing in a cold/freezing environment
- Other duties assigned.
Usual shift: 8.5 hours or more, 6 days a week, this is subject to change on a day by day basis, depending on the situation. May be asked to trade shifts with other technicians or come in at a specific time outside of normal hours.
- Physically capable of doing line work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED require
- Good attendance record
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to follow instructions
- Capable of attending to several tasks simultaneously
Please apply on line: https://jobs.jbssa.com/apply/
OPEN POSITIONS - Click on Select a Location - Use DROP DOWN – Click on PLAINWELL, MI - Click on SEARCH - you will find the job listing @ JBS Plainwell, MI.