3rd SHIFT ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR/INVENTORY SPECIALIST
POSITION: Inventory Specialist
SALARY CLASS: Exempt
Inspect and inventory boxes. Re-work box inventory. Supervise 2 associates, inventory of hold over coolers, adjust unassigned inventory for both JBS plant and Lineage, uphold plant safety policies. Primary interface with auditors regarding year end inventory.
- Supervise employees
- Ensure policy compliance
- Perform various duties as assigned
- Insuring accurate inventory for daily yields
- Reducing cost
- Employee retention and maintain good working relationships with the Union, USDA (meat),
- Ensure compliance with food safety, and all human resources and safety policies
- Production settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
- 3rd Shift (hours can vary)
- High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred
Experience: 1-2 years proven experience in the Beef or Pork industry preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work 50+ hours
- Good attendance and safety records
Internal: Employees on the production line and plant management
Comments: The schedule for this position is typically Mon - Fri. Weekend work required as scheduled. During Fall Season, Saturdays are typically scheduled.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.