At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed
General Description: The mission of the supply clerk is to attain his/her work safely and ergonomically with the highest level of quality; being consistent and efficient.
Assist with inventory, maintenance, counter, receiving, etc. Good mechanical knowledge a plus but not necessary. Able to work in a fast paced environment with proficient accuracy, some heavy lifting; working with many cultures of people.
• This position requires fluency in the English language, bilingual a plus
• Excellent people skills
• Computer skills
• Must be a self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Team Oriented
• Mechanical knowledge preferred / but not necessary
• Excellent attendance
• Ability to lift 50# and stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to attain all industrial Safety Training required (Fork-lift/Pallet Jack etc.)