JBS Live Pork is looking for a talented Business Analyst who has both systems and accounting experience. Our ideal candidate is self-directed and invested in learning why our system behaves the way it does while understanding how costs flow.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter explaining their interest and fit in the role.
JBS offers a competitive pay, benefits package, 401K, and bonus opportunities!
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Interpret and evaluate data to develop integrated business analyses and projections for operational decision-making
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple priorities
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills across disciplines
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10%