OCC HEALTH COORDINATOR
Health Services/Safety Management Support
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Facilitate employee’s medical care from observation to hearing tests and COVID concerns.
- Develops and maintains an efficient occupational health care process appropriate to the needs of the facility with respect to the size and nature of work activities
- Ensures standardized application of policy and quality of nursing care. Ensures adherence to health management protocols, medical directives, policies and procedures and physicians standing orders while following guidelines indicated by Occupational Health Manual
- Ensures that appropriate documentation of care provided meets legal requirements and provides continuity of care. Adheres to HIPAA and partner confidentiality to ensure compliance of confidentiality of employee’s personal information. Establishes, maintains, and reviews a record keeping system that ensures confidentiality. Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, etc. Maintains OSHA log
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- May conduct hearing tests for all new employees and annual tests for current employees.
- May answer hotline calls of COVID concerns and questions.
- Will be required to work some Saturday’s.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid time off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base pay range of $40,000-$45,000 per year.
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.