TEMPORARY SALES RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST
This is a temporary 13 week assignment beginning in early/mid July and ending at the end of September/beginning of October.
Schedule is Monday through Friday 6:30am-3:30pm.
- Coordinate all orders and management of orders
- Sales order entry
- Order processing; coordination of orders from the sales side to the logistics side
- Responsible for order accuracy before order is processed
- General communication and coordination of orders/events
- Handle all administrative functions (calendar, appointments, conference call appointments, etc.)
- Handle all purchases and coding with accounting department
- Customer relationship management; first point of contact for customers.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Meat Science, Marketing, Economics, or Animal Science preferred but not required
- Previous experience with Data Entry and Customer Service preferred
- Computer skills; including proficiency with work processing and spreadsheet programs
- Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Cisco Meetingplace and SharePoint.
- Detail oriented; accuracy
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills