Content Production Manager
Wild Fork is a rapidly growing omnichannel retail (bricks and mortar, ecommerce, home delivery) business in need of a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms.
In this role, you'll be responsible for partnering with the Marketing Director and others to lead the development of Wild Fork mulitimedia content. The content production manager will own projects from concept approval to delivery and will be responsible for budget oversight, and managing timelines.
We work in a fast-paced, high collaboration business that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to manage input from multiple stakeholders. We are focused on building a best-in-class, nationally known brand, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal. This role is perfect for the person looking to make a big impact on a soon to be household name brand.
- Manage all incoming global content requests and create processes related to the collection, development and reporting of digital content usage/rights, placement, etc.
- Work hand in hand with internal team, production partners and agencies to develop content needed for digital, social and in-store marketing efforts
- Oversee photo and video shoots and post-production on assigned projects, build calendars, set budget, and manage creative approvals
- Handle budget planning and execution for specific projects while ensuring monthly accruals are communicated
- Manage various website marketing efforts which will include visual merchandising for the website, getting website reviews, updating website content as needed
- Drive daily content production goals
- Maintain the health of content playback on digital displays, perform content publishing tasks, and monitor content quality across all channels
- Maintain electronic library of communications content
- Assist with the new stores design, set-up & merchandising
- BA or equivalency in marketing, sales, or related fields required
- 4+ years of combined marketing, experiential, and sales experience (ideally consumer packaged goods related)
- Experience working within the food category preferred.
- Extensive background in event execution and brand marketing, including event operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Full-time or part-time staff management experience, with a track record of building team culture
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Ability to travel regionally on a regular basis, and nationally on occasion.
- Strong knowledge and comfort for the nationwide US consumer outside of the South Florida area.
- Physically capable of bending and lifting to help set up displays and event sites, adjust shelves during resets, move product etc. as needed.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE