ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Troubleshoot electrical systems throughout the plant.
- Help maintain electrical equipment through PM procedures.
- Assist in instituting new control systems.
- Research and develop better controls and electrical processes.
- Track and monitor reoccurring problems and provide solutions to correct those problems.
- Identify weaknesses in the equipment related to electrical systems and develop solutions.
- Understand the technical functionality on electrical equipment and be able to train operators and maintenance technicians on the operations and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Assist maintenance personnel in maintaining an efficient production operation and all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EXPECTATIONS – All Team Members
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma.
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
- Industrial Electrician License/or Journeyman’s Electrician’s License with industrial electrical experience, extensive schematic reading capability.
- Any and all other electrical certifications to include technical college and/or manufacturing certifications ie Allen Bradley, Square D, etc.
- Preferred 3-5 years of documented experience.