JBS Souderton has an exciting opportunity in our Purchasing department for a reliable candidate! The successful candidate will have strong communication, organization, and computer skills.
Position at JBS USA Food Company
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-worker.
- Understanding of all purchasing and safety policies
- Office and Operational Safety Training.
- Strive for continuous improvement within purchasing functions.
- Phone etiquette and answering phones.
- Ability to perform Administrative functions.
- Assist in maintaining chemical inventory.
- Ability to understand process of cycle counting & auditing of inventory
- Verify physical counts (Identify variances from previous day)
- Complete physical inventory reporting by 9:00 a.m.
- Critical inventory reporting of all departments by end of shift.
- Cross over with supervisor at end of shift.
- Any other tasks assigned by Purchasing Manager/Supervisor
- General Clerical Skills
- Delivery of Results
- Quality and Work Standards
- Problem Analysis
- Planning and Organizing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer competency.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
EOE/MF/AA/VETS/DISABLED and Drug Free Work Environment
JBS began in 1953 as a small, family-owned company in Brazil. We have continued to steadily grow and are now the largest animal protein processor in the world. Though our business has grown, our family values remain our foundation. We seek to hire dedicated individuals who are committed to learning and share our desire to be the best. At JBS, our team members are our most important asset and feeding the world is our greatest goal. The Souderton operation is a two-shift, beef-processing facility located in eastern Pennsylvania. JBS employs a total of 1,500 team members.
Souderton has the capacity to process more than 520,000 cattle per year and currently exports to 20 different countries around the world!
Investing in our people is a large part of the reason why success at JBS is so achievable. Working in operations gives you the opportunity to contribute to the very core of our business: producing the highest quality products for families around the globe. At the JBS operations facilities, we offer career growth opportunities for people with all kinds of interests and backgrounds who are interested in working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. Additionally, opportunities abound for those who enjoy working within the production environment and are excited about both leading a team and ensuring we are producing a top quality, safe product for families across the globe.
JBS® values the people who make our company a success. We want to be sure our team members know just how much we appreciate their dedication by ensuring they love working with us. As part of our total compensation package, JBS® and offers comprehensive employee benefits designed to meet the healthcare and financial goals of our team members and their families today, tomorrow and in the future