· Oversees efficiency of monitoring production, scanning make sheet, and discussing daily goals with Supervisors.
· Reports to Fabrication Office for order sheet (make sheet), attends supervisor meetings, and reports work schedule to supervisors daily.
· Directs supervisors with respect to production volume, quality, cost and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
· Handles any employee grievance, dispute or problem in most efficient manner possible. Any unsolved matter taken up with Human Resources.
· Actively participates in group meetings, line meetings, and supervisory meetings.
· Work with the Quality control department to insure product quality & food safety.
· Trains and develops supervisors to provide management depth and develop teamwork to attain department objectives.
· Monitors and confirms the machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintains and sanitized.
· Maintains good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions.
· Contact with line personnel, in addition to plant management.
· Team oriented
· Communication skills
· People skills
· Bilingual important, but not mandatory.
· Knowledge of beef cuts and production process.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English
· Working in cold temperature
· Frequent exposure to knives, hot water and production machinery.
· Physical demands of this position may include a great deal of walking and stair climbing.
· Environment consists of slick floors and loud noise.
· Employee will typically work 50-55 hours per week M-F with some Saturday work if necessary.