- This position ensures all aspects of the maintenance mechanic functions are performed in a safety and acceptable method.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures on all equipment that is assigned by the maintenance supervisors/lead hand.
- Assist other areas of the plant when major problems occur
- Completes all assigned tasks scheduled and unscheduled work as directed by supervisor
- Assist in the day to day operations of the maintenance department. Includes but is not limited to the assistance of all maintenance areas of the plant, insuring that all assigned areas of the maintenance department areas are being monitored and documented as required by safety, food safety, company policy, & procedures
- Fabrication, Slaughter, Material Handling, Rendering, Tannery, E&E, B&E