PARTS ROOM COORDINATOR
Job Title: 2nd Shift Parts Room Coordinator - Maintenance
Location: Elkhart, IN
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Plumrose USA is a company with an 80-year history of providing high quality, great tasting sliced meats, bacon, ham and ribs. Plumrose was recently acquired by JBS, the world’s leading provider of beef, chicken and pork, with a vision of building the company into a leader in Protein Centric Prepared Foods. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
The Parts and Room Coordinator handles day to day inventory responsibilities, in support of other organization functions.
- Enter data into SAP
- Write and close maintenance work orders
- Track daily time sheets
- Assist with dispersal of employee supplies
- Clean and organize the stock room
- Assist scheduler as needed
- Perform cycle counts and associated data entry
- Locate and retrieve parts requested by maintenance personnel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent or related experience or training
- Microsoft office
- Clerical (including answering telephone, typing and filing documents)
- Knowledge of computer and data entry
- Experience in SAP a plus
- Mathematical and analytical abilities are required
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with other departments
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Walk and stand on production floors for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Plant working environment.
- Food Manufacturing Operations environment.
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Plumrose USA is an equal opportunity employer.