IE SPECIALIST III - 3RD SHIFT
IE Specialist III
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the technical functionality on electrical equipment and be able to train operators and maintenance technicians on the operations and troubleshooting of equipment
- Assist maintenance personnel in maintaining an efficient production operation and all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Industrial electrical experience, extensive schematic reading capability, PLC coding/troubleshooting.
- Any and all other electrical certifications to include technical college and/or manufacturing certifications. ie. Allen Bradley, Square D,etc.
- Preferable 3-5 years documented experience.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The selection process is based on a panel interview, a series of standardized and/or hands on testing issued by the company/third party testing facility. This is a progressionary position; level 3 must be achieved by 18 months from start date.
Hourly pay rate is $28.59/hr to $34.31/hr depending on experience.
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our team! We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.