TOOL CRIB SUPPLY SUPERVISOR
- Support the purchasing superintendent with MRO and supplies for the warehouse
- Run the MRP report every day
- Manage warehouse inventory and reorder points.
- Support purchasing superintendent with the GR/IR and workflow
- Understand and help with min/max’s of MRO and supplies
- Maintain, create and review reports in excel
- Assist with physical inventory counts
- Supervise purchasing warehouse staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Systems Used: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and SAP are used on a daily basis. General computer knowledge, effective communication skills, and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in warehouse setting
- Leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficient; Microsoft Excel knowledge mandatory
- Able to work with little to no supervision