JBS is searching for a Procurement Business Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Category Manager(s), the Business Analyst position is responsible for assisting with establishing sourcing strategies, competitive bidding, supplier management and leading sourcing events. Additionally, the analyst position plays a crucial role in the execution of day to day sourcing processes, KPI performance tracking, analytical modeling, data analysis, generation of metrics and generation of cost savings activities. The scope of coverage is across all JBS Foods and Pilgrim’s Pride Business Units (Corporate Shared Services).
- Work cross functionally with plant buyers, procurement analysts and internal business stakeholders to develop business requirements for sourcing events
- Perform spend analytics and identify sourcing levers to achieve targeted savings and optimized Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through strategic sourcing initiatives
- Support category managers by leading the daily support of supplier contracts and pricing agreements
- Work with category manager(s) to manage internal performance of category against performance objectives
- Support category manager(s) in sound contract management and ensure valid contracts are in place.
- Assist in evaluation and measure supplier performance to ensure performance expectations are met
- Improve material governance for contracted materials by inputting manufacture information, vendor part numbers and avoiding duplication.
- Support category manager(s) in tracking cost saving results, supplier audits, performance analysis, and business unit reporting.
- Develop and lead presentations for key internal customers for high level visibility on projects.
- Other duties assigned
- Assist in supplier selection and sourcing events where needed
- Update SAP contracts
- Improve knowledge of category and business operations in order to minimize and resolve the daily tactical issues, performance shortcomings and enhance efficiencies.
- Focus on the highest value opportunities and provide cross-training opportunities to expand knowledge and improve backup capabilities.
- Identify and develop opportunities to add value to the process, programs, products, and vendors to be the best in class and in the industry.
- Continuously drive improvement in the Supply Chain process by defining strategies and translating them into actionable objectives.
- Facilitate and author business review presentation materials
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Skills and Competencies preferred
- Proven proficiency in MS office; knowledge of SAP and ME
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business process thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work with multiple internal and supplier teams.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $50,000-$60,000 and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.