POSITION: Human Resources Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SALARY CLASS: Non- Exempt
HOURS: Flexible- Monday-Saturday occasional Sundays
The Human Resource department is looking for a dependable, focused, and results-oriented individual that is seeking to advance his/her career with our company. This opportunity will cover various disciplines of Human Resources including; employee relations, employment, orientation, training, and employee development.
- Track and coordinate compliance to Absentee Control Policy
- Administer FMLA tracking and compliance for Union employee.
- Assist production employee with employee benefit questions
- Handle confidential Human Resources information.
- Maintain adequate records to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Enter and maintain employee records information into HRIS
- Employee Relations
- Assist HR staff with various clerical/administrative duties as needed
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery, and knives
- Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to calmly and effectively handle stressful situations.
- Results oriented. Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills.
- Computer knowledge required (prefer experience with PeopleSoft/SAP and proficiency in MS Office)
- Bilingual skills preferred
- High School degree required, some college preferred
- 2 years human resource experience preferred
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.