• College experience with animal science or management emphasis beneficial
- Insure the quality and yields of products on the line.
- Supervise all hourly employees on the line.
- Responsible for the safety and motivation of all employees supervised.
- Insure that all products leaving the line area meet required specifications.
- Prepare pre-operational paperwork and insure the line is clean and sanitized before the day’s operations begin.
- Insure area is properly staffed to meet production needs.
- Prepare employee paperwork for all employees on the line.
- Work tasks on butt line are relatively structured the same each day.
- Job performance is measured by the General Foreman: Fabrication on such criteria as the overall productivity of the area and how well supervisor manages hourly employees.
- Understand and adhere to all union regulations in regard to hourly employees.
- Attend and give input at daily supervisor meetings within the fabrication area.
- Run line meetings once a month for hourly employees on line.
- Responsible for administering follow-up training on all personnel on line.
- Directly responsible for discipline procedures with hourly employees on the line. These may range from verbal warnings to terminations.
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY