JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR III
Good experience in multiple RDBMS technology like MS SQL Server, Oracle and HANA. Expert in Installation of MS SQL Server, Oracle and HANA database. Create the physical and logical design of the database. Provide the HA solution for disaster recovery and BCP. Perform the Databases Creation, Database Configuration, Space management, User management, Security, Backup and Recovery strategies, Apply the Patches, Upgrade and Migrating the databases, Generate the Traces, Creating and Analyze the SQL Plans, AWR reports, and Trouble shoot the database Performance issues, Query Tuning, Support the PROD, DEV and UAT systems. Coordinate with application team perform the tasks. Able to handle the critical incidents manage the change controls and deeply understand the impact analysis, support the 24*7 environment.
Senior DBA Responsibilities:
- Install, deploy and maintain development, test and production databases.
- Design/implement procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and daily maintenance, backup and recovery, and configuration management.
- Manage projects and coordinate between teams; perform database redesigns and migrations.
- Evaluate new software solutions and establish impact on current systems.
- Research/discover tools/software solutions for maintenance/support purposes.
- Follow industry standards and recommends system enhancements.
- Coach as needed other members on database design and operational optimization.
- Lead the development and implementation of technical solutions on projects dealing with multiple areas (company financials, HR, imaging, workflow, etc.).
- Collaborate with PMs and other members within IT to make sure solutions meet requirements/standards.
- Provide production support for deployed systems.
- MS SQL, Oracle and HANA database creating, monitoring and perform the capacity planning.
- Managing the database Users, Privileges, Roles and Profiles.
- Oracle database refreshes from PROD to DEV, UAT environments.
- Planning and schedule a backup and recovery procedures.
- Database refreshes on all the RDBMS systems( MS SQL Server, Oracle and HANA DB)
- Trouble shooting the performance issues
- Configuring and Managing HA systems, and performing the DR Drills/Failover Activities.
- Setup and monitor Grid Control
- Manage backups in enterprise level backup tools such as CommVault , Tivoli
- Performance tuning at system ,database and sql statements
- Maintain Postgres and MySQL database administration
- 5+ years of DBA experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle and preferable on HANA DB.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008-2017 ,Oracle 9i,10g and 11g,12c
- Experience in High Availability technologies Mirroring, Replication, Log Shipping and Always on in MS SQL and Standby and DG in Oracle, Replication in HANA
- Expert level knowledge on performance tuning, security, and backups
- Good understanding of SSIS , SSAS and SSRS
- Strong knowledge in writing PowerShell scripts
- Good communication
- Basic shell scripting knowledge
- Preferable knowledge on backup tools such as CommVault
- Good understanding on windows and Linux operating system and domain concepts
- Understand of change control process and sox compliant..etc.
- Ability to make right decisions on projects and on day to day job.
- Good to have Knowledge on Cloud like AWS, AZURE and Other.
- Good to have MYSQL, Postgres and Other database knowledge
- Good Presentation skills