LIVE DATA COORDINATOR
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
· Requisitions for all materials needed including vaccines, medications, office supplies, operating supplies, and pullet placements for breeder dept.
· All check requests for breeder dept. including lab fees, breeder settlement bonuses, shaving reimbursements, repair requests, etc.
· Calculate all breeder bonuses
· Collect and enter breeder truck mileage
· Reconcile breeder inventory.
· Post and run breeder production report
· File service reports and feed tickets
· Answer hatchery phone when rings over or receptionist absent
· Enter capitalization information
· Enter move/transfer information (pullet to breeder)
· Or Spikes (breeder to breeder)
· Create Tip Top orders for SOLD breeder farms
· Enter processing information for Sold Breeder farms
· Create entities for all new flocks
· Create production order numbers for all new flocks
· Send new Production order numbers to feed mill for feed orders
· Enter medication tickets for pullet/breeder farms
· Issue out pullets and vaccine upon delivery to production order number
· Reconcile breeder gas tickets to voyager
· Request new materials through material master
· Request for MSDS when required
· Enter Weekly Agristat info
· Enter Monthly Agristat info
· Prescription requests for medications needed for flocks
· Provide new grower packets to service reps
· Set up new growers by keying address, house #’s, bin size, etc
· Provide service reps with a weekly hatch report for their paperwork
· Post all field transactions for breeders/pullets
· Create fed ex shipping labels for samples to lab