MOPAC: 2ND SHIFT SCALE OPERATOR
2nd SHIFT SCALE OPERATOR
JBS- MOPAC, SOUDERTON, PENNSYLVANIA
SALARY CLASS:Non Exempt (SNE)
We currently have an immediate opening for a Scale Operator in our Souderton, PA in our Rendering facility- MOPAC. The ideal candidate will work closely with Plant Operations in regards to the calculating and reporting of scale weights.
Hours for this position are from 3:00 to 11:30pm
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal to manage via phone and email
- Perform various clerical functions to support the Rendering Dept.
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and focus on the day to day details
- Process truck weights according to established department policies and procedures
- Answer phone in a professional and enthusiastic fashion
- Performs clerical and general office duties
- Weigh trucks in and out
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures
- Data entry
- Assisting drivers with scale tickets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Approach all encounters with employees and external customers in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer