IE SPECIALIST I
I&E Specialist 1-4
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot electrical systems throughout the plant
- Help maintain electrical equipment through PM procedures
- Assist in instituting new control systems
- Research and develop better controls and electrical processes
- Track and monitor reoccurring problems and provide solutions to correct these problems
- Identify weakness in the equipment related to electrical systems and develop solutions
- Understand the technical functionality on electrical equipment and be able to train operators and maintenance technicians on the operations and troubleshooting of equipment
- Assist maintenance personnel in maintaining an efficient production operation and all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Industrial Electrician License/or Journeyman’s Electrician’s License with industrial electrical experience, extensive schematic reading capability.
- Any and all other electrical certifications to include technical college and/or manufacturing certifications. ie. Allen Bradley, Square D,etc.
- Preferable 3-5 years documented experience.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The selection process is based on a panel interview, a series of standardized and/or hands on testing issued by the company/third party testing facility. This is a progressionary position; level 3 must be achieved by 18 months from start date.