SOUTHWEST FOODSERVICE KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Work with the JBS broad line distribution partners to help train their sales teams on the JBS beef company to include both the fed and regional beef brands. The training will consist of educating them on the different cuts of beef, restaurant application of beef cuts, and JBS Premium Beef Brands.
- Identify and call on regional and local multi-unit restaurant accounts that are targets for the JBS product offerings.
- Participate with JBS broad line distribution partners in ride-with to end user restaurants and other foodservice avenues that will include all segments of the restaurant industry to help them sell JBS products.
- Assist with various Customer Food Shows. This includes the planning and arranging show supplies, set-up, participation, and tear downs.
- When working in major markets, perform an in-depth foodservice market analysis to determine the primary, secondary, and tertiary broad line distributors and meat suppliers and the key competitors in the market area. Report back to the region’s Sr. Key Account Manager and Head of Foodservice Sales.
- Support Senior Key Account Managers as the foodservice corporate liaison on Request for Proposals (RFP), quality issues, pricing, and other issues as they arise.
- Supply Regional and Fed inside sales teams with information on the foodservice accounts they manage by updating them on product opportunities, new programs, market intelligence, etc.
- Support Sr. Regional Manager with sales reporting for territory by use of the Qlikview application.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years in beef or foodservice sales. Other experience in the beef industry will be given consideration.
- Prior foodservice sale experience is preferred. This can be in either in broad line distribution or national, regional, local multi-unit restaurant accounts.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Must be an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Great follow up skills are an advantage.
- Power Point, Excel, and Word skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to travel 50% of work time
- Must be available for some weekend events
- Preferred locations are in Texas near one of the four major metropolitan areas
- Other geographic locations may be considered for an outstanding candidate