JOB TITLE:HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
FLSA STATUS: SALARY NON-EXEMPT
AREA OF USE:WACO PREPARED FOODS FACILITY (Waco, Texas)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as production demands may require.
- Entry of applicant and employee information into SAP
- Entry of hiring employees, including promotions, transfers, demotions, and terminations
- Working with payroll to meet completion of employees pay (including payroll adjustments, bereavement, etc.)
- Filing of employee records and other information
- Preparation of daily and running weekly reports
- Updating company’s social media
- Entering unemployment claims
- Assisting with I-9s if needed
- Entering background checks
- Helping employees complete company forms
- Answering phones
- Other duties as assigned
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Entry-level; typically requires less than 6 months of related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- General knowledge of office equipment such as copier, fax, 10-key.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Good interpersonal relation skills.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the daily work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or customer specifications and processes required of personnel so assigned.
Must complete an application to be considered for the position