MOPAC-CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
POSITION:Customer Service Representative
DEPARTMENT: Mopac Rendering
SALARY CLASS:Non Exempt
We currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Sales, Support, Dispatch, and external customers in regards to the servicing & continued growth of our rendering accounts.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, customers, and the general public
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal to manage customer transactions via phone and email
- Must be able to set goals and reach deadlines
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Perform various clerical functions to analyze and support customer accounts
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Data entry (new accounts, cancellations, driver ticket entry, etc.)
- Assisting customers with their questions and/or complaints regarding services
- Follow up with customers regarding low tonnage and/or service problems
- Assist our Sales Team by setting up accounts over the phone
- Follow up with our customers in a timely and professional manner
- Build a strong knowledge of MOPAC products and services
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
One year of experience in a fast-paced service related position required. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.