MARKETING BRAND MANAGER- CONSUMER VALUE ADD
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position is responsible for executing specific projects and activities for Consumer Value Added Fresh Pork and Beef that is sold in Retail and Club Channels. JBS is an established, global Meat Company that is expanding its reach into Consumer Branded offerings. Candidate MUST HAVE brand/product management experience, including Profit & Loss. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a brand/category who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and making things happen.
- Lead & Manage projects to achieve volume, invoice sales, profit and share objectives.
- Manage Profit & Loss (P&L) to meet volume, sales and margin goals; including pricing, costing, cost savings, determine budgets
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify insights and translate into business initiatives and actionable tasks to improve business results.
- Responsible for assessing the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends, and implications to the business.
- Responsible for growing meaningful consumer brands through planning and executing consumer and customer promotions to drive brand awareness and generate demand.
- Responsible for managing new product creation; including, concept development, feasibility validation, product and packaging creation, project execution, distribution goals, financial impacts, customer sell-in and tracking first 12-months of in-market performance.
- Project Manager on innovation and SKU rationalization initiatives with Sales, Operations, Pricing, Demand Planning, Finance, R&D, and QA.
- Supports Sales on key meetings & presentations for customer sell-in process by creating critical sales materials and procurement of product samples.
- Supports forecasting and demand planning efforts.
- Manages marketing budget including MAP spending for assigned products.
- Collaborates with IRI to set-up new items within the syndicated databases.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Brand & Product Management with experience in managing budgets (P&L), forecasting and/or analytics.
- Must have brand management experience.
- Retail perishable meat experience preferred but not required.
- CPG experienced preferred.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
- Proven cross-functional influencing.
- Ability to analyze syndicated data and provide insights.
- Demonstrated bias for action and ability to manage projects independently from start to finish.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.