Loss Prevention Manager
The Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of internal and external theft and accident prevention programs as well as loss prevention training, store/business office security, shoplift controls, loss prevention audits, and ensuring OSHA compliance.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees and management; law enforcement agencies; and security service firms
- Ability to write structured reports, set priorities and organize workload
- Ability to produce results while handling multiple tasks under pressure and within deadlines
- Strong initiative with accuracy, follow up, and commitment a must
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must retain composure under adverse conditions
- Must be able to travel
- Excellent record for performance and attendance
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Proven ability to produce and maintain safety programs
- Two to three years experiences managing loss prevention programs for multiple locations, preferably in a retail environment;
- experience developing, writing and implementing shoplift prevention and apprehension programs;
- previous exposure to OSHA safety and employee training; and development of safety programs is a preferred.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE