DOCUMENT STORAGE WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for a Document Storage Warehouse Assistant to join the team at our JBS Warehouse.
- Data entry of incoming boxes to the warehouse
- Shredding documents that have been identified to be destroyed
- Ability to move boxes throughout the warehouse using a pallet jack, forklift, dolly, or by hand
- General warehouse maintenance: sweeping, picking up broken pallets, mowing, etc
- Must be able to lift 50 – 80 lbs
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Strong working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Word, Excel)
- Versatile Professional Software (experience helpful, but not required)
- Self-Starter- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Work Ethic
- Customer Service Oriented
- Willing to get Forklift certified
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $18/hour.
- Retention bonus eligible
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.