Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Leader will lead all human resources efforts in the region including hiring and recruiting, training and retention, performance management, labor and employee relations, public and community relations and employee branding efforts.
- Partner with management to advice and counsel on personnel issues.
- Identifies legal requirements and governmental reporting regulations.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill salaried and hourly positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation and paperwork.
- Keeps records and administers of benefits plans.
- Coordinates on-boarding and continuous training following company’s guidelines.
- Review variable compensation and payroll reports. / Submit for payment
- Oversees and administers complex compensation programs
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provide facility supervision on employee relations matters including; investigations, resolving conflict, and communications in regards to employee questions, issues, or concerns.
- Establish, evaluate and maintain departmental reports and key indicators. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to provide continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Propose, publish and administer personnel policies.
- Prepare and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data. Maintain HRIS integrity.
- Respond to any questions and/or requests by governmental agencies, including employee complaints.
- Responsible for internal company communication, including bulletin boards, company newsletter, etc.
- Administer unemployment claims
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5 years’ experience in HR management or supervision required
- FMLA, workers comp, OSHA
- Broad knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- General knowledge of benefits and compensation administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and HR-SAP)