SAP FICO Analyst II
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Financials (FI), Controlling (CO). Hands on functional configuration experience in SAP ECC 6.0, with a primary focus on Financials and Controlling. Provide SAP support for global install base performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end as well as document designs and communicate code requirements to the ABAP development team.
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Financials (FI) and Controlling (CO) with a special emphasis on Accounts Payable. Provide SAP support for global install base performing required Financial system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Lead projects in the Financial area.
- Must have at least 6+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP ECC 6.0, FI & CO.
- Strong business process knowledge in FI and CO Modules
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces.
- Must have a thorough understanding of at least two Financial Areas (AP, AR, GL)
- Must have basic understanding and ability to debug and read ABAP code and develop functional specification for enhancements, user exists and other programming changes.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Ensure compliance with change control procedures for on-going changes, enhancements and projects and maintain operational procedures around supported environments.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Ability to debug and read ABAP code
- Report Writer/Report Painter Experience
- Special Ledger Experience
- Understanding of US GAAP Requirements
- ALE, EDI, IDOC
- Multi-lingual (Spanish/English)
- Strong accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree in related field