At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position is responsible for checking and receiving all inbound goods, materials and supplies shipped via freight or overnight service, delivering received goods to the designated location for each item received, and working with Accounts Payable to process vendor invoices for payment
BASIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6 months receiving experience preferred
- Must be able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Knowledge of Windows and SAP environments
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintenance knowledge helpful
- Ability to operate a 10-key adding machine and pass a 10 minute math test with no more that 2 errors
- Able to operate a pick-up truck and possess a valid driver's license
- Able to work days and evenings
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to multitask
- Able to operate an copier/ fax machine
- Good interpersonal relations
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED required.