At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Position focuses on complex (live and processing) ZBB tracking, analysis, and annual preparation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, coordinate, and communicate daily/weekly/monthly live and processing operation ZBB tracking
- Help complex team build annual ZBB files
- Identify and analyze variances
- Track Utilities, Operating Costs, Packaging / Ingredient Waste, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-year business degree preferred
- Excel Skills
- Verbal and written communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
Able to work in warm and cold environments with minimal lifting.