Talent Acquisition Analyst
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst to be responsible for executing the end to end recruitment process for Wild Fork Foods in order to fulfill the business talent needs.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager to develop short and long term sourcing strategies to meet recruitment goals.
- Open requisition in internal system and create job posting internally and externally based on the job description.
- Develop and utilize innovative sourcing techniques to engage high-quality passive talent; assess their skills and motivators (timing, location, career aspirations) and fit for current or future positions, includes volume reach-outs and relationship building over time.
- Deliver excellent candidate experience.
- Manage sourcing channels to build diverse candidate pipelines utilizing various sourcing methodologies, channels, tools and technologies.
- Take the lead on identifying opportunities for partnership with other stakeholders (universities, recruitment firms, etc).
- Conduct phone screens with applicants and/or referrals to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit for the company, using competencies as a guide.
- Deliver key performance indicators and provide data and analysis for reporting results.
- Maintain ATS up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role: sourcing, recruitment and selection.
- Proven ability to partner with Recruiters to develop sourcing strategies to meet hiring demands today and set us up for the future.
- Track record of using data and external perspectives to influence search strategies.
- Success in using advanced sourcing techniques for searches; Boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven ability to assess candidates' qualifications, apply excellent judgment and matching these to the requirements of current and future openings.
- Ability to represent Wild Fork Foods externally in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentially.
- Ability to work with different departments and levels within the organization.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE