- Processing credits, debits, re-bills and researching invoices.
- Researching accounts for receivables, activity, payments, deductions, credits, write-offs. This includes maintaining all proper documentation is in order.
- Communicating with customers on payment and billing issues.
- Logging product returns and verify disposition of returns.
- Posting all deposits daily.
- Communication with Transportation partners on customer account issues especially COD accounts.
- Backing up for other areas and departments as needed.
- Other duties as required by management and supervision.
- 1-2 years clerical accounting experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must be able to examine and verify financial documents and reports.
- Must be able to prepare a variety of reports and analyses.
- Knowledge of SAP or comparable ERP system, Excel and Microsoft.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, methods and equipment.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and practices.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; Associates Degree preferred.