This Procurement Analyst position is responsible for assisting with the vendor management process, procurement, and inventory management. One of the main responsibilities is to find the best suppliers to support the business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documenting processes and data findings as well as provide details, actionable insights and present findings to Senior Management.
- Check all the receipts on the Miami DC’s on a daily basis. Crosscheck against invoices/BOL so payments can be processed properly and within terms.
- Select vendors/suppliers based on the cost and quality of their materials.
- Conduct routine cost-benefit analysis and contribute to continual process improvement.
- Negotiate supply contracts, including prices, delivery timelines, and shipping methods.
- Responsible for the end-to-end procurement process which includes: PR/PO creation, order placement, follow up and order receipt on SAP.
- Ensure deliveries are completed on time.
- Responsible for the Supply Chain P&L compliance every month.
- The position reports to the Procurement Supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Being a self-starter, having independent solid judgment skills, logical & creative thinking, great attention to detail & organization, and effective communication skills are “a must”.
- Passion for knowledge and analysis.
- Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast paced, extremely high-growth company.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement, inventory or operations analyst.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel to include Pivot Tables, SQL Queries, Macros & Presentation.
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint & MS Teams.
- SAP experience is a plus (Not excluding).
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Logistics, Supply Chain management or manufacturing.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE