2ND SHIFT ASSISTANT SAFETY MANAGER
2nd Shift Assistant Safety Manager
- 2nd Shift – flexible as needed or required
- Manage external regulatory compliance
- Fire department
- Insurance\loss control
- State health
- Assist with new process review and development
- Manage, update and implement all JBS Safety Compliance Programs.
- Participate in PPE (personal protective equipment) auditing and development of new requirements.
- Take part in Hazard Evaluation and control measure
- Review and update of all pertaining OSHA standards.
- Perform general compliance and environmental audits.
- Take part in an effective EAP (Emergency Action Plan).
- Perform Safety and Health, Ergonomic and Environmental training as identified.
- Attend and assist with safety committees.
- Perform safety training as identified.
- Contractor Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Safety/Industrial Hygienist
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to plan time efficiently
- Ability to conduct training classes as assigned
- Good communication skills – written and oral
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V