GENERAL LEDGER PROJECT LEAD S/4 HANA
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS USA is seeking an S4HANA General Ledger / BPC functional lead to join a multi-year global ERP upgrade project. This position will report to the business program manager within the IT department in the corporate office in Greeley, Colorado.
In this role you will be tasked with developing efficient, well structured, and well documented solutions for a global install base covering North America, Australia, and Europe. The ideal candidate will have experience with SAP general ledger and BPC functionality with a focus on transforming current business processes.
- While interfacing with business users:
- Review and analyze S4 delivered functionally with coordination from the 3rdparty Systems Integrator (SI) and technical project lead
- Document and define the current, interim (progression through go-live stages) and future state of business processes
- Identify, define, and document process improvements through enhanced or new application functionality (with a focus on adoption of best practice and standard functionality)
- Review and analyze existing interfaces and applicability within S4
- Create relevant testing scenarios/scripts
- Build pre-configured templates to collect data;
- Validate mapping and assist master data teams
- Active participant in data cleansing and reconciliation across multiple systems and/or entities
- Perform and document testing cycles (unit, end user, regression)
- Prepare and/or update business policies, procedures, and relevant documentation to support the business
- Ensure compliance with change control procedures for on-going changes and enhancements
- Coordinate with internal audit and SOX control owners to ensure documentation is updated to support new / updated processes
- Coordinate with security team to review and update business roles
- Create and administer end user training
- Communicate effectively and timely with the business, IT, and project teams
- Adherence to defined timelines within the project plan
- Ability to work with aggressive and tight deadlines
- Provide post-go live support as part of the hyper-care team
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with SAP general ledger including Business Planning & Consolidations (BPC)
- General accounting and/or Financial Reporting experience (a plus)
- Proficient in functional business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly
- Demonstrated skills in working effectively across business lines and partnering to meet common objectives
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication and relational skills
- Strong team player; ability to build relationships with other areas of the organization
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $80,000-$100,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.