POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct the daily activities of, and work directly with, production trainers within the manufacturing environment supporting all L&D training programs while continuously developing and mentoring trainers using a continuous improvement mentality.
• Provide service to, and enhance, the learning experience of new and current team members.
• Ensure that company standards and policies are properly taught and maintained to support company objectives.
• Validate trainee progress during the introductory period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns or continued employment.
• Ensure operational training and certification programs are administered in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Maintain training tracking records and regularly create and distribute reports to department, plant, and corporate management
• Develop and promote positive working relationships with, and between, trainers, trainees, peers, and management.
• Facilitate meetings with trainers, supervisors, management, and Human Resources to review training resources and processes.
• Schedule production trainer’s workload for maximum efficiency.
• Communicate training times and schedules to all internal customers, payroll, and HR
• Utilization of the Alchemy SISTEM and Alchemy COACH
• Participate in Human Resources and other company committees as required.
• Assist Orientation Trainer(s) to help track compliance and results of orientation.
• Provide project support to the facility HR Manager, Training Manager, and Corporate Learning and Development Training Manager as necessary.
• Assist Human Resources with recruiting, retention, and company culture initiatives and events.
• All other duties as assigned
Previous training experience preferred
Poultry Industry experience required
Knowledge of principles and methods for teaching and instruction of adults, groups, and the measurement of training
Organizational and time management skills
Communication Skills - both verbal and written
Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner
Presentation skills required
Ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Able to work independently
Must be willing to work in a manufacturing/industrial environment
Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.