HEALTH & HYGIENE SUPERVISOR_ B SHIFT
Duties & Responsibilities
- Improves and Corrects working conditions, using knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, psychology, and safety standards, in regards to environmental health.
- Writes hazard assessments to address why specific actions were taken.
- Responsible for implementation of recommendations for compliance with federal and state regulations and subject matter experts in regards to CDC and covid-19.
- Follows up on needed facility modifications with maintenance
- Follows up on calibrating, tracking, logging of screening process and temp logs
- Partner with Training Dept. to ensure effective and comprehensive COVID training
- Promotes and encourages participation in safety, health and environmental programs in regards to Covid-19.
- Conducts chemical sampling and ensures chemical training and availability
- Inspects all operations being performed on a daily basis, such as production, plant maintenance, and storage of material, for compliance with Covid-19 standards.
- Assist supervisors in training and educating employees in regard to Covid-19 issues.
- Team will be responsible for common area compliance and housekeeping audits
- Conduct training with employees on community best practices
- Coordinates with TQM and responsible for updating signage as needed for freshness
- Performs other duties or tasks as needed or assigned by the Health & Hygiene Superintendent.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after the 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $58,800 - $68,000
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.