SAP BASIS ADMIN II
This position is responsible for installation, upgrade and support stacks of all SAP software. SAP software includes all software related to the Netweaver platform. Also responsible for SAP related bolt-on and add on modules. Troubleshooting and performance monitoring of existing installations, as well as advanced correction application where needed.
Will be responsible for:
- Providing end-user support
- Install or Upgrade SAP systems.
- Perform changes to ABAP and JAVA installations with regard to performance and tuning.
- Maintain additional software that is related to SAP landscapes.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement and apply SAP supplied corrections.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Mentoring, coaching, and developing partners
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands-on experience Windows systems and servers
- Must have at least 4+ years of hands-on experience SAP systems with MSSQL server and Windows operating system
- Experience with network structures and other computer related inter communication
- Must have performed at least 3 landscape installations of SAP Netweaver related product.
- Must have performed at least 3 upgrades of SAP Netweaver related product
- Must have experience with HANA system administration
- Must have experience with JAVA system administration.
- Must have experience with SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel occasionally.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- SAP livecache experience a plus.
- ABAP programming skill a plus.
- PI experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and CIS or CS emphasis is a plus
- 4 - 6 years related experience