SALES REP-MSC/SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Manage daily - weekly customer orders for assigned processing facilities.
- Responsible for all customer service orders including communication to customer service reps, plant management, transportation, and other team members.
- Negotiate contract pricing plus spot sales pricing and maintain customer relations through effective selling techniques.
- Actively prospect and sell fresh or frozen products to new and existing customers.
- Key input to contractual pricing, market base pricing.
- Promote positive customer service.
- Required to learn additional area’s (cross-train) in the MSC department.
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customer, visitors and prospects.
- Will be required to travel 5-7 times per year, typically 3-4 days a week.
- Weekend and after hours on call required.
- Additional duties maybe assigned upon Manager’s discretion.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and food (poultry preferred).
- High School or greater education – Bachelors or higher preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, mangers and production managers.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent follow through skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of sales, manufacturing.
- Strong computer skills Microsoft, SAP is a plus