2ND SHIFT B&E MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
LOCATION: Ottumwa, IA
POSITION: 2nd Shift Boiler & Engine Supervisor
SALARY CLASS: Exempt
Hours: Full Time-Flexible as needed
- Prioritize work orders and schedule mechanics according to immediacy and necessity of orders.
- Monitor all production areas to ensure proper functioning of equipment and machinery.
- Perform skilled maintenance activities including construction, welding, brazing, soldering, plumbing and hydraulics.
- Adjust, repair and replace electrical and electronic equipment.
- Participate in HAZMAT team to ensure preparedness for emergency situations.
- Promote and encourage safety in all aspects of maintenance.
- Arrange for completion of required paperwork, such as payroll.
- Attend meetings as scheduled.
- Be able to communicate written and verbally in English
- Be able to work all 3 shifts as needed
- Heavy lifting required
- Able to work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Self-Motivated/ High Sense of urgency
- Able to perform under High Stress situations
- Work 40+ hours per week in all areas of the plant
- Previous refrigeration/boiler and related experience preferred
- Ability to monitor and operate all refrigeration and steam/boiler areas to ensure proper functioning of equipment and machinery
Please apply online at jbssa.com
Applications without a resume will be disqualified.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP