DATE: June 21, 2019
POSITION: Trip Administrator
LOCATION: Souderton, PA
SALARY CLASS: Non Exempt
We currently have an immediate opening for a Trip Administrator in our Souderton, PA Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Transportation team in regards to the calculating and reporting of driver documents.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, for communications via phone and email
- Perform various clerical functions to support the Transportation Dept.
- Must pay strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while focusing on the day to day details
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Process driver trip paperwork and payroll for 60 plus drivers
- Perform all duties according to established department policies and procedures
- Performs clerical and general office duties
- Track miles, weights and hours of drivers to insure compliance to assignments
- Data entry and reconciliation
- Perform Transportation allocations, and maintain various cost reports
- Assisting drivers with how to complete full and accurate paperwork
- Follow up with our Driver supervisors when more information is needed
- Approach all encounters with employees and external customers in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. Hours of this position vary as dictated by deadlines - generally 8am-5pm, additional overtime and weekends as needed.
Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer