- Acting as an accounting contact for assigned department(s) and assisting managers with the analysis and adjustment of P&L statements.
- Reconciling the retail depository and credit card bank statements to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling the corporate bank statements to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Reconciling assigned accounts
- Acting as an Intercompany Account contact for assigned companies
- Assisting the General Accounting Manager with the quarterly and year-end financial audits.
- A four year degree in Finance or Accounting, with 1-2 years progressive. Accounting experience preferred.
- Proven analytical skills, including the understanding of general accounting principles.
- Solid organizational skills, including strong detail orientation and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and a GL Module of an ERP system preferred.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE