Customer Service Representative
This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, customer centric, and people person looking to grow with a company that is constantly expanding! You will be setting yourself apart and exposing yourself to more opportunity by offering high quality customer service support.
This opportunity is to work remotely.
You Will Be:
- Processing orders
- Taking payment
- Communicating with different departments to satisfy customer needs
- Reporting customer feedback to internal teams
- Outbound calls for Customer feedback
- Answering customer questions through phone calls, livechat, and email support.
Working hours: (Three shifts, weekends a must)
08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
11:00 AM – 08:00 PM
01:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Be able to process purchase orders and understand have basic understandings of helpdesk support platforms.
- Attention to detail
- Great data entry skills
- Education- No Degree Required
- Experience- Entry Level
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual is preferred, 100% fluent in English, and in Spanish (read, speak, write).
- 2+ year customer service experience preferred.
- Work Saturdays + Sundays, 9 am to 10 pm on a rotation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen and assessment test
- Must be legally able to work in the US
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE